Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still Going...

Ok, so I missed a day, sorry!  Yesterday was a bit crazy!  Avery, when asked what she wanted for breakfast, did ask for a hot dog but I put the kibosh on that.  However, she did get one when she got home from school but only after doing the hot dog dance for daddy.   We then rushed to The Rancho Bernardo Winery for our annual family pictures with our wedding photographer, Brant and yeah, we were a half hour late...wanna make something of it?  Got some cute ones though...

Today was nuts...Avery was just not having it.  What you may ask is it?  Yeah, good question, we could not figure it out either.  She was just a mess one minute and then happy the next.  She even had daddy swaddling her monkey (get your minds out of the gutter!).
Owen and I went back out to the mall to return some stuff, because, anyone who knows me knows that if I have something that needs to be returned it must be returned immediately or it will haunt me until I get it out of my car.  While we were gone Ian and Avery went on a bike ride at the bay...she had to wear her helmet, guess how much she liked it???

Again, poor Owen gets pushed to the side because he is just a good kid, ok, so maybe he is constantly eating and sucking-literally-the life out of me but still, he should get some face time too...rock on little man (daddy dressed him today-so cute)


No comments: