Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Been a While

For all of you devout followers, sorry I let you down.  I have been a bit busy lately.  Ian has been working like crazy and well, I have not really had much to write about.  There was a lull in the typical Lowe excitement.  Now, I am not saying that Avery has not been her typical self-not listening and screaming...just nothing note worthy.

A couple of nights ago, while Ian made Avery's dinner (so sad, I can't even remember what it was, it is not even like there are a lot of choices these days), Avery and I decorated the pumpkin she picked out from the Pumpkin Patch.  She did a really good job.  She would get a few pieces in and then would rearrange them according to what she deemed accurate.  Take a look at the final product..."The Punt-tin".  Here she is, posing with her pumpkin and her "Hot Dod"!

Today I put Avery in her Halloween Costume.  She loves it and well, why deprive a child of such simple pleasures.  It was pretty warm out but oh well...what a cute monkey and such a simple costume.  It will keep her warm and is easy to put on and take off.  Shoot, she can wear her jammies underneath.
I also got out of the house all alone!  It was the second time I have gotten away from the little buggers since Owen was born.  The first time was nothing glamorous, I went to Rite Aid to get a prescription filled.  This time Ian's mom and boyfriend came down to help out and play with Avery.  She loves them so much and wow, could I use the break.  I got out and ran a few errands for about an hour and a half.  I did not know what to do with myself.  Walking into a store with just a purse is a bit foreign. I kept trying to figure out what I was missing.  Needless to say, I had to hit the grocery store for a few essential items-namely bananas, and saw this mini cake. I had to get it for Avery.  And she LOVED it!



1 comment:

andrea perry said...

Hi Anna! Courtney was visiting this past weekend and she showed me your blog. So great to see pictures of the little ones - they're so adorable! Hope all is well with you :)