Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Update Continues...November

Well, poor Franny, she has taken to understand that she is last in the Lowe Family pecking order. We still totally love her but well, as you can see, she gets tormented all the time! She is so good and often gets up with a "harrumph" to walk away from the tornado's of love she is so lucky enough to experience.
This picture was taken in our side yard. We have this amazing maple tree that I just LOVE! This was supposed to be our holiday card but well, I forgot to upload the pics from the camera so we got the "hole" instead. Oh well...don't mind Avery's red headband. She had to have it!
Every November is the Susan G Koman Breast Cancer 5K. We always walk with Melissa and her family in support of her mother's amazing triumph over breast cancer; Becky you rock! I look forward to it every year and well, it seems that the last couple of years the number in my party has grown. Here you are, fortunate enough to witness a potty emergency, thanks Melissa for snapping this one. We are going to use this in years to come, I can feel it! Anyway, this was towards the end of the walk and we were on the 163 North...when can you say you actually took a dump on the 163?! BTW, any parents in the potty world, this potty is amazing. It folds into itself and uses a disposable bag, like poop bags with a mini Chuck's Pad in it. It is the best thing ever!
Ian and I went to Lake Tahoe for Ronna's wedding without the kids. It was great. Devon and Dave were our traveling buddies and well...they are the best people to travel with ever! We love them a little...ok, that sounds a little scary but back off!

This is one of the trees in the parking lot of the In 'n Out on the way up the mountain. I kinda thought it was amazing!
As many of you know, I allowed Ronna and Heavy to get married on my birthday. I know, it was a difficult decision but I thought it was the right thing to do...just kidding, I was honored to share the date with such great people! What a great weekend...everyone had so much fun and Ronna and Heav had perfect weather for a perfect wedding!

My birthday breakfast with Ian, Devon and Dave...
The happy couple! Seriously, a good time was had by all, and look at them, Heavy is smiling and not even showing the finger! Congratulations guys!

No comments: