Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Trip To Disneyland!

Ok, this will be my last post for tonight. I was supposed to run and that did not happen nor have I eaten yet. Ian will kill me when he finds out how late I am staying up to write this "stupid blog". Screw him, he is not home...

We went to Disneyland in late November right after they put up all the Christmas decor. Can I just say that it is pretty much amazing! I am going backwards but I have to follow that statement with a picture...the "Princess Castle".The first ride we went on was a sure thing, the Merry-Go-Round...the kids loved it! Starting off to a good start.
Then we were off to Dumbo's Ride. This is very similar to Elmo's Ride at Sea World. This too we knew would go over well...
Ok, so then we, ok maybe I, thought we should try Alice In Wonderland...I believe that Ian leaned back to me and said something the effect of "What the f**k were you thinking?" So maybe Avery was freaking out and sitting with him to boot. How was I supposed to know? We limited our indoor rides.

Avery loved Autopia. She got to drive! Owen and I watched. Owen was too short to go. Poor kid.
This picture should pretty much cover how Avery felt when she saw her first princess walking down the street...
Ian, the amazing daddy that he is, waited in line with Avery to meet the princesses. It took them 1.5 hours. Of course they were half way through when Avery announced that she had to pee. They had to get out of line and go pee and then wait again. Ok, so maybe I could have gotten in line in their place but we did not really think about that till after. Owen was napping so I missed out on a lot. Ok, not really, we hardly saw Disneyland. The best part is that we all actually had a good time. On that note, we have decided that we are going to have to go back...Thurs and Friday of this week we will be at California Adventure and Disneyland. It should be even more fun. Owen will actually get to participate. We are all excited! Stay tuned for more pictures.

Ok, I am going to bed. I will attempt to pick up where I left off tonight tomorrow night. Hope this quenches your thirst for now!

No comments: