Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to the Grind...

So Avery was sick all last week so no school for her but that is ok, we found stuff to entertain ourselves with...

Grandma Itsy gave Avery a picnic table and we put it in the kitchen for her to color and eat and play at.  She loves it, although we don't, she keeps getting up when she is eating.  I think that I will stick to strapping her down for a while.


This weekend was my mom's birthday and we went to Julian to "hike" but we got there and it was 65 degrees...we left a record breaking Santa Ana day by the beach so we were all wearing shorts and tank-tops.  We got there and it was so cold that Avery was wearing my mom's extra shirt, I was wearing my brother's sweatshirt and Owen was wearing his "in case of an accident" pants.  It turned into an eat, swing and get the heck out of there trip.  I think that we may have actually spent just as much time driving as we did there.  Here is a picture of Owen after he got a freshie...he is just so happy.

When we got home everyone got showers and got ready for bed.  Seriously, if that kid is not smiling he looks shocked.  Not sure if he is just that amazed at the wonderful family he has or scared for his life because of his spastic sister...either way, it is pretty funny.
I started back to work this week, what a disaster.  I just could really do without the whole working thing.  Oh well, money does not grow on trees so until it does, "Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Off To Work I Go..."




1 comment:

jennifer diascro said...

Owen has that, "Oh f*, my sister is squishing me!" I saw the same look on Sofia's face a few times! :) Sorry work stinks ... Ihear you. Let's talk soon, certainly by Thursday. Love you all. J